- Childbirth at home -- Great Britain -- Decision making.
- Childbirth at home -- Case studies.
- Medical policy
- Informed consent (Medical law)
- Patient compliance
people who borrowed this, also borrowed:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- 1. Policy -- does it mean what it says? 2. Choosing Home Birth Against Medical Advice 3. Fear and Risk 4. Choice, Bullying and Coercion 5. Communication and Language 6. Avoidance, Subversion and Confrontation 7. Stress in Pregnancy and Birth 8. Men's Experience of Home Birth Against Medical Advice 9. Free Birth: the end of the choice continuum 10. Advocacy, Empathy and Autonomy 11. The Dialectic between Possibilities and Limits
University of Huddersfield Library Catalogue