- Thoburn, June.
- Chand, Ashok, 1968-
- Procter, Joanne, 1974-
- Child welfare -- Research -- Great Britain.
- Children of minorities -- Services for -- Great Britain
- Social work with minorities -- Great Britain
- Family social work -- Great Britain.
- 1843102692 (pbk.) :
- 9781843102694 (pbk.) :
people who borrowed this, also borrowed:
- Includes index.
- Bibliography: p. 232-246.
- Preface. Acknowledgements. 1. A context to the review Beverley Prevatt Goldstein. Part I. The Research and the Messages. 2. Introduction. 3. Family Support Services. 4. Child Protection Services and the Family Courts. 5. Children looked after away from home or placed for adoption. 6. Messages from research on the social work service to parents and children of minority ethnic origin. 7. Next steps in researching child welfare service for minority ethnic children, parents and carers. Part II. Summaries of the Main Research Studies. Appendix 1. Ethnic composition for total UK population, Census 2001, Office for National Statistics. Appendix 2. Template for research summaries. Appendix 3. The approach to the research review. References.
University of Huddersfield Library Catalogue