- McRae, Ronald.
- Esser, Max, FRCS Ed ORTH FRACS.
- Fractures -- Treatment
- Fractures, Bone -- therapy
- Fracture Fixation -- methods
- Elsevier/Churchill Livingstone,
- 0443068763 (pbk.) :
- 9780443068768 (pbk.) :
people who borrowed this, also borrowed:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- SECTION A: GENERAL PRINCIPLES Pathology and healing of fractures The diagnosis of fractures and principles of treatment Closed reduction and casting techniques in fracture management Open fractures: internal fixation Factors affecting healing; complications; pathological fractures SECTION B: REGIONAL INJURIES The shoulder girdle and humerus Injuries about the elbow Injuries to the forearm bones The wrist and hand The spine The pelvis, hip and femoral neck Fractures of the femur and injuries about the knee Fractures of the tibia Injuries about the ankle Foot injuries The fracture clinic References
University of Huddersfield Library Catalogue