- Ward, Anthony B.
- Barnes, Michael P., 1952-
- Medical rehabilitation -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.
- Rehabilitation -- Handbooks.
- Oxford handbooks
- Oxford medical publications
- 0199550522 (pbk.) :
- 9780199550524 (pbk.)
people who borrowed this, also borrowed:
- Previous ed.: published as Oxford handbook of rehabilitation medicine by Michael P. Barnes and Anthony B. Ward.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- 1. Concepts of rehabilitation; 2. Epidemiology; 3. The rehabilitation team; 4. Organisation of services; 5. Assessment of disability; 6. Spasticity; 7. Continence; 8. Sex and sexuality; 9. Eating and swallowing disorders; 10. Communication; 11. Other physical problems; 12. Technical aids and assistive technology; 13. Behavioural disorders; 14. Psychological problems and rehabilitation; 15. Cognitive and intellectual function; 16. Participation issues in rehabilitation; 17. Multiple sclerosis; 18. Stroke; 19. Traumatic brain injury; 20. Spinal cord injury; 21. Parkinson's disease and movement disorders; 22. Motor neuron diseases; 23. Disorders of the peripheral nerve; 24. Epilepsy; 25. Dementia; 26. Musculoskeletal pain in common rheumatological conditions; 27. Spinal pain and soft tissue rheumatism; 28. Amputation; 29. Ageing and disability
University of Huddersfield Library Catalogue