- Nurses -- Prescription privileges -- Great Britain.
- Cambridge University Press,
- 0521720915 (pbk.) :
- 9780521720915 (pbk.)
people who borrowed this, also borrowed:
- Originally published: London: Greenwich Medical Media, 2001.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Contributors; Preface; 1. The development of nurse prescribing: an overview Molly Courtenay; 2. Legal and professional accountability for nurse prescribing Breda Gibson; 3. Ethical issues in nurse prescribing Paul Cain; 4. Clinical diagnosis and management for the nurse prescriber Chris Derrett; 5. Current issues in nurse prescribing: a pharmacist's perspective Beth Taylor and Laraine Clarke; 6. Nurse prescribing: an evaluation of an implementation programme within one health authority and two community healthcare trusts Cynthia Thornton; Index.
University of Huddersfield Library Catalogue