- McKimm, Judy
- Phillips, Kay.
- Interagency coordination -- Great Britain.
- Health services administration -- Great Britain
- Social work administration -- Great Britain
- Creating integrated services
- 1844452042 (pbk.)
- 9781844452040 (pbk.)
people who borrowed this, also borrowed:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- The emergence of leadership theory: From twentieth to twenty-first century; Repeating history? Observations on the development of law and policy for integrated practice; Management and leadership: From strategy to service delivery; Leading in complex environments; From transition to transformation: Leading the management of change; Ethics, vision and values: The challenge of spirituality; Emotional intelligence, emotion and collaborative leadership; Professional roles and workforce development; Leadership in practice: Difficulties and dilemmas; Concluding comments: service user perspectives
University of Huddersfield Library Catalogue