- Poor children -- Great Britain -- History.
- Poor children -- Government policy -- Great Britain -- History.
- Child welfare -- Great Britain -- History
- Studies in poverty, inequality and social exclusion
- 1861345836 (pbk.) :
- 9781861345837 (pbk.)
people who borrowed this, also borrowed:
- Includes index.
- Bibliography: p. 123-136.
- Introduction: Scope and argument of the book; The conditions of child poverty: context and chronology; A fit occupation for children? Children and work; Workers of the future: the education of children; Discovering child poverty: child poverty and the family to 1945; Rediscovering child poverty: poverty and policy from 1945; Conclusion: Child poverty on the agenda.
University of Huddersfield Library Catalogue