- Cognitive therapy
- Psychiatry -- Case formulation
- Cognitive Therapy -- methods
- Psychological theory
- Treatment Outcome
- Guides to individualized evidence-based treatment
- 1593858752 (hbk.) :
- 9781593858759 (hbk.)
people who borrowed this, also borrowed:
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 247-266) and index.
- What is the case formulation approach to cognitive-behavioral therapy? -- Cognitive theories and their clinical implications -- Learning theories and their clinical implications -- Emotion theories and their clinical implications -- Beginning the therapeutic relationship and obtaining a problem list and diagnosis -- Developing an initial case formulation and setting treatment goals -- Using the formulation to develop a treatment plan and obtain the patient's consent to it -- The therapeutic relationship -- Monitoring progress -- Decision making in the therapy session -- Handling nonadherence and treatment failure -- Decision making and intervention over the course of therapy.
University of Huddersfield Library Catalogue