- Clutterbuck, David
- Megginson, David, 1943-
- Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development.
- Employees -- Training of.
- Mentoring in business
- Employee motivation
- Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development,
- 1843980746 (pbk.)
- 9781843980742 (pbk.)
people who borrowed this, also borrowed:
- Includes index.
- Bibliography: p. 173-176.
- IntroductionPart I -- A Coaching CultureChapter One: Coaching: What it is, when it will work and how it can failChapter Two: What is a coaching culture?Chapter Three: Establishing the structures, behaviours and expectations that support continuous coachingPart II -- Case StudiesChapter Six: Case studiesChapter Seven: An analysis of the casesAppendix One: The competencies of a coachAppendix Two: The design of an effective coaching programme
University of Huddersfield Library Catalogue