- Human services personnel -- Training of.
- Whites -- Attitudes.
- Race awareness -- Study and teaching.
- Multiculturalism -- Study and teaching.
- 1843109360 (pbk.) :
- 9781843109365 (pbk.) :
people who borrowed this, also borrowed:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Introduction: Looking in the Mirror.; Part 1. Experiencing Whiteness in a Racialized Context.; Chapter 1. Being White.; Chapter 2. Discovering Whiteness Together.; Chapter 3. Shame and Guilt.; Part 2. The Practice of White Helping Professionals within a Racialized Context.; Chapter 4. The Core Beliefs Underpinning our Work as White Helping Professionals.; Chapter 5. Practising with White Awareness as Professionals.; Part 3. White Organizations within a Racialized Context.; Chapter 6. Organizational Considerations: Working in a Racialized Context.; Chapter 7. Training for White Awareness.; Chapter 8. Whiteness in Supervision.; Conclusion: This is the Best Time to Dream the Best Dream of them All.; Index.
University of Huddersfield Library Catalogue