- MacLeod-Brudenell, Iain.
- Kay, Janet.
- Child care -- Great Britain
- Early childhood education -- Great Britain.
- 0435401009 (pbk.)
- 9780435401009 (pbk.)
people who borrowed this, also borrowed:
- Previous ed.: published as Advanced early years care and education. Oxford: Heinemann, 2004.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Chapter 1 Study skills; Chapter 2 Traditions and trends in early years education and care; Chapter 3 The reflective practitioner; Chapter 4 Physical development; Chapter 5 Emotional and social wellbeing; Chapter 6 Learning and cognitive development; Chapter 7 Communication and language development; Chapter 8 Playing; Chapter 9 Supporting children's healthy development; Chapter 10 Parenting and parent partnership; Chapter 11 Developing strategies for supporting learning: Early Years Foundation Stage and Key Stage 1; Chapter 12 Observation; Chapter 13 Policy, practice, current legislation and critical issues; Chapter 14 Safeguarding children; Chapter 15 Research methods; Chapter 16 Leading and working in multi-professional teams.
University of Huddersfield Library Catalogue