- Gleeson, John F. M
- Killackey, Eoin.
- Krstev, Helen, 1973-
- International Society for the Psychological Treatments of the Schizophrenias and other Psychoses.
- Psychoses -- Treatment
- Psychoses -- Treatment
- Integrated delivery of health care.
- International Society for the Psychological Treatments of the
- 0415411920 (pbk.) :
- 9780415411929 (pbk.) :
- 0415411912 (hbk.) :
- 9780415411912 (hbk.) :
people who borrowed this, also borrowed:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- "Gleeson, Krstev, Killackey," Preface. "Jackson," Foreword. "Gleeson, Krstev, Killackey," Integration and the Psychotherapies for Schizophrenia and Psychosis: Where has the 'New View' of Schizophrenia Taken Us? Section 1: Theoretical Integration. "Margison, Davenport," Integrating Approaches to Psychotherapy in Psychosis. "Martindale," The Rehabilitation of Psychoanalysis and the Family in Psychosis: Recovering From Blaming. "Lewis," Neuropsychological Deficit and Psychodynamic Defence Models of Schizophrenia: Towards an Integrated Psychotherapeutic Model. Section 2: Integration of Psychotherapy: An International Perspective. "Killackey," Introduction to Section 2. "Larsen," Biological and Psychological Treatments for Psychosis: An Overdue Alliance? "Herewini," New Zealand Maaori Conceptual Models Utilized Within Early Intervention Services. "Phillips, Francey, Leicester, Morrison," Development of Psychotherapy in the Pre-psychotic Phase: Comparison of Three Approaches - Australia, Germany and UK. "Sanyal," Integration of Psychotherapy in Concept Change Within a Culture - India. Section 3: Integrating Psychotherapeutic Thinking and Practice into 'Real World' Settings. "Miller, McCormack, Sevy," An Integrated Treatment Program for First-episode Schizophrenia. "Berk, Macneil, Castle, Berk," The Importance of the Treatment Alliance in Bipolar Disorder. "Geekie, Read," Fragmentation, Invalidation and Spirituality: Personal Experiences of Psychosis - Ethical, Research and Clinical Implications. "Killackey, Krstev, Gleeson," Psychosocial Interventions in Clinical Practice Guidelines for Schizophrenia. "Norman, Hassall, Mulder, Wentzell, Manchanda," Families Dealing with Psychosis: Working Together to Make Things Get Better. "Woodhead," Therapeutic Work for Young People with First-episode Psychosis. "Couchman," Systematically Speaking: Integrating Multi-family Group Work.
University of Huddersfield Library Catalogue