- Early childhood education.
- Child psychology.
- Readiness for school.
- McGraw-Hill Open University Press,
- Supporting early learning
- 0335221688 (pbk.) :
- 9780335221684 (pbk.)
- 0335221696 (hbk.) :
- 9780335221691 (hbk.)
- 0335236375 (e-book)
- 9780335236374 (e-book)
people who borrowed this, also borrowed:
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 155-164) and index.
- Introduction Chapter 1. Understanding early transitions: more than starting school Chapter 2. First steps: transitions from birth to three Chapter 3. Bridging cultures: home, pre-school and school Chapter 4. Continuities: stepping up through the system Chapter 5. Children's perspectives: transitions around the world Chapter 6. Making the grade: the role of assessment in transitions Chapter 7. Transitions for life
University of Huddersfield Library Catalogue