- McHale, Jean V. 1965-
- Tingle, John
- Nursing -- Law and legislation -- Great Britain
- Nurses -- Malpractice -- Great Britain.
- Churchill-Livingstone Elsevier,
- 0750688688 (pbk.) :
- 9780750688680 (pbk.) :
people who borrowed this, also borrowed:
- Previous ed.: Oxford: Butterworth-Heinemann, 2001.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Introduction: the nurse and the legal environment; Nursing negligence: general issues; Patient safety, litigation and complaints in the NHS; Legal aspects of expanded role, clinical guidelines and protocols and nurse prescribing; Consent to treatment I: general principles; Consent to treatment II: children and the mentally ill; Privacy, confidentiality, and access to health care records; Clinical research and the nurse; Reproductive choice; The end of life
University of Huddersfield Library Catalogue