- Warwick, Alexandra
- Willis, Martin 1971-
- Literature and society -- Great Britain -- History -- 19th century
- English literature -- 19th century -- History and criticism.
- Literature and culture handbooks
- 082649577X (pbk.) :
- 9780826495778 (pbk.)
- 0826495761 (hbk.) :
- 9780826495761 (hbk.)
people who borrowed this, also borrowed:
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 217-232) and index.
- 1. Introduction and Timeline: Alexandra Warwick (University of Westminster) and Martin Willis (University of Glamorgan); 2. The Historical Context of Victorian Literature: Alexandra Warwick (University of Westminster); 3. Literary and Cultural Contexts: edited by Kirsty Bunting and Rhian Williams (University of Warwick); 4. Case Studies in Reading Literary Texts: Kirstie Blair (University of Glasgow), Michael Helfand (University of Pittsburgh), Priti Joshi (University of Puget Sound), Grace Moore (University of Melbourne) and Tamara Wagner (Nanyang Technological University, Singapore); 5. Case Studies in Reading Critical Texts: Miriam Burstein (SUNY Brockport), Carol Margaret Davison (University of Windsor, Canada), Martin Danahay (Brock University) and Solveig C. Robinson (Pacific Lutheran University); 6. Key Critical Concepts: edited by Alexandra Warwick (University of Westminster); 7. Changes in the Literary Canon: Jane E. Thomas (University of Hull); 8. Changes in the Critical Canon: Martin Willis (University of Glamorgan); 9. Interdisciplinarity in Victorian Studies: Laurie Garrison (Royal Holloway, University of London); 10. Mapping the future of Victorian Studies: Ruth Robbins (Leeds Metropolitan University); Appendix: A survey of Victorian Literature Curricula: Mark Bennett; Further Reading; Index.
University of Huddersfield Library Catalogue