- Physical therapy for children
- Physical Therapy Modalities.
- Butterworth-Heinemann Elsevier,
- 0750688866 (pbk.) :
- 9780750688864 (pbk.)
people who borrowed this, also borrowed:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Part 1 Approaches to working with children Chapter 1 Legal and ethical framework Chapter 2 Service delivery Part 2 Assessment and Outcome measures Chapter 3 Outcome measures Chapter 4 Clinical gait analysis Part 3 Neurology Chapter 5 Motor control in developmental neurology Chapter 6 Neonatal Care Chapter 7 Cerebral palsy Chapter 8 Neural tube defects Chapter 9 Developmental co-ordination disorder Chapter 10 Assistive Technology Part 4 Acquired brain injury Chapter 11 Acquired brain injury: Acute phase Chapter 12 Acquired brain injury: Long-term rehabilitation Part 5 Musculoskeletal Chapter 13 Orthopaedics Chapter 14 Rheumatology Chapter 15 Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy Chapter 16 Sports injuries Part 6 Cardio-Respiratory Chapter 17 The anatomy and physiology of the immature respiratory system Chapter 18 Cardiorespiratory physiotherapy for the acutely ill, non-ventilated child Chapter 19 Paediatric Intensive Care Part 7 Oncology Palliative Care Chapter 20 Cancer in the Child and Young Person Part 8 Child and Adolescent Mental Health Chapter 21 Child and Adolescent Mental Health
University of Huddersfield Library Catalogue