- Teachers -- Training of -- Great Britain.
- Effective teaching -- Great Britain
- Occupational training -- Great Britain
- Individualized instruction -- Great Britain
- Pearson Education Limited,
- 1405890932 (e-book)
- 9781405890939 (e-book)
people who borrowed this, also borrowed:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- 1. The context for change: new professional standards for teachers in the learning and skills sector 2. Professional values: a focus on entitlement, equality and inclusiveness 3. Professional practice: creating effective and stimulating opportunities 4. Professional skills: planning learning programmes to meet the needs and expectations of learners 5. Theory and practice: secure knowledge and understanding of what it means to teach 6. The new technologies for teaching: using ILT as an enhancement to learning 7. The curriculum contextualised: secure knowledge and understanding of the subject and curriculum 8. Skills for the twenty-first century: using the learner's experience as a foundation for their learning 9. Assessment: using feedback as a tool for learning and progression 10. Helping learners to achieve their full potential: providing effective support to learners 11. Enhancing learner behaviour: establishing and maintaining an effective learning environment 12. Continuing professional development: developing by participating in formal and information professional activities
University of Huddersfield Library Catalogue