- Hall, David M. B.
- Elliman, David
- Preventive health services for children -- Great Britain.
- Medical screening -- Great Britain.
- Child -- Great Britain.
- Mass Screening -- Great Britain.
- Child health services -- Great Britain
- Health promotion -- Great Britain
- Infant -- Great Britain.
- Oxford medical publications
- 0198570848 (pbk.) :
- 9780198570844 (pbk.)
people who borrowed this, also borrowed:
- Previous ed.: 2003.
- Includes index.
- 1. Health for all children; 2. Health promotion focus on parents; 3. Promoting child development; 4. Child health promotion - opportunities for primary prevention; 5. Health promotion and health care for school aged children and young people; 6. Secondary prevention: early detection and the role of screening; 7. Physical examination; 8. Growth monitoring and nutrition; 9. Laboratory and radiological screening tests; 10. Iron deficiency; 11. Screening for hearing defects; 12. Screening for vision defects; 13. Identifying children with developmental and behavioural problems; 14. Children with disabilities and special education needs; 15. Child protection programme; 16. Children in special circumstances; 17. Personal child health records and minimum dataset; 18. The universal programme; 19. Implementing the programme
University of Huddersfield Library Catalogue