- Polit, Denise F.
- Beck, Cheryl Tatano
- Nursing -- Research -- Methodology.
- Nursing research -- Methods
- Lippincott Williams & Wilkins,
- 0781794684 (hbk.) :
- 9780781794688 (hbk.) :
people who borrowed this, also borrowed:
- Previous ed.: 2004.
- CD-ROM in back pocket.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Part I: FOUNDATIONS OF NURSING RESEARCH AND EVIDENCE-BASED PRACTICE 1: Introduction to Nursing Research in an Evidence-Based Practice Environment 2: Translating Research Evidence into Nursing Practice: Evidence-Based Nursing 3: Generating Evidence: Key Concepts and Steps in Qualitative and Quantitative Research Part II: CONCEPTUALIZING A STUDY TO GENERATE EVIDENCE FOR NURSING 4: Conceptualizing Research Problems, Research Questions, and Hypotheses 5: Finding and Critiquing Evidence: Research Literature Reviews 6: Developing a Theoretical or Conceptual Context 7: Generating Research Evidence Ethically Part III: DESIGNING A STUDY TO GENERATE EVIDENCE FOR NURSING 8: Planning a Nursing Study 9: Developing an Approach for a Qualitative Study 10: Designing Quantitative Studies 11: Enhancing Rigor in Quantitative Research 12: Undertaking Research for Specific Purposes 13: Developing a Sampling Plan Part IV: COLLECTING RESEARCH DATA 14: Designing and Implementing a Data Collection Plan 15: Collecting Unstructured Data 16: Collecting Structured Data 17: Assessing Measurement Quality in Quantitative Studies 18: Developing and Testing Self-Report Scales Part V: ANALYZING AND INTERPRETING RESEARCH DATA 19: Analyzing Qualitative Data 20: Enhancing Quality and Integrity in Qualitative Research 21: Describing Data through Statistics 22: Using Inferential Statistics to Test Hypotheses 23: Using Multivariate Statistics to Analyze Complex Relationships 24: Designing a Quantitative Analysis Strategy: From Data Collection to Interpretation Part VI: BUILDING AN EVIDENCE BASE FOR NURSING PRACTICE 25: Integrating Research Evidence: Meta-Analysis and Metasynthesis 26: Disseminating Evidence: Reporting Research Findings 27: Writing Proposals to Generate Evidence Methodologic References Glossary
University of Huddersfield Library Catalogue