- Fitzsimmons, James A.
- Fitzsimmons, Mona J
- Service industries -- Management
- 0071263462 (pbk.)
- 9780071263467 (pbk.)
people who borrowed this, also borrowed:
- Accompanied by CD-ROM in pocket.
- Previous ed.: published as by James A. Fitzsimmons and Mona J. Fitzsimmons. Boston, Mass.; London: McGraw-Hill, 2006.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- PART I: Understanding Services 1: The Role of Services in an Economy 2: The Nature of Services 3: Service Strategy PART II: Designing the Service Enterprise 4: New Service Development 5: Technology in Services 6: Service Quality 7: Process Improvement (DEA supplement) 8: The Service Encounter 9: Supporting Facility and Process Flows 10: Service Facility Location PART III: Managing Service Operations 11: Managing Capacity and Demand 12: Managing Waiting Lines 13: Service Supply Relationships 14: Growth and Globalization of Services 15: Managing Projects PART IV: Quantitative Models for Service Management 16: Capacity Planning and Queuing Models (Computer Simulation) 17: Forecasting Demand for Services 18: Managing Facilitating Goods Appendices: Areas of a Standard Normal Distribution Uniformly Distributed Random Numbers [0,1] Values of Lq for the M/M/c Queuing Model Equations for Selected Queuing Models
University of Huddersfield Library Catalogue