- Great Britain. Mental Capacity Act 2005.
- Mental health laws -- Great Britain
- Capacity and disability -- Great Britain.
people who borrowed this, also borrowed:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Chapter 1 Introduction: Anatomy of the Mental Capacity Act and its Terms Chapter 2 Background to the Legal System and the Mental Capacity Act Chapter 3 Human Rights and Statutory Principles for Governing Decision Making Chapter 4 Definition of Mental Capacity Chapter 5 Making Decisions in the Best Interests of Others Scenarios B Making Decisions in the Best Interests of Others Chapter 6 Lasting Powers of Attorney Chapter 7 Court of Protection, Court Appointed Deputies, the Office of Public Guardian and Visitors Chapter 8 Independent Mental Capacity Advocates Chapter 9 Advance Decisions Chapter 10 Research Chapter 11 Protection of Vulnerable Adults and Accountability Chapter 12 Children and Young Persons Chapter 13 Mental Capacity and Mental Disorder Chapter 14 Organ and Tissue Removal, Storage and Use Chapter 15 The Informal Carer Chapter 16 Wales Chapter 17 Implementation, Resources and Code of Practice Chapter 18 Postscript Websites Recommended further reading Index
University of Huddersfield Library Catalogue