- Penhale, Bridget, 1955-
- Parker, Jonathan, 1960-
- Community Care (Organization : Great Britain).
- Older people -- Abuse of.
- Older people -- Abuse of -- Prevention
- People with disabilities -- Abuse of.
- People with disabilities -- Abuse of -- Prevention
- Abused elderly -- Care
- Abused men -- Care
- Abused women -- Care
- The social work skills series
- 0415301912 (pbk.)
- 9780415301916 (pbk.) :
- 0415301904 (hbk.)
- 9780415301909 (hbk.) :
people who borrowed this, also borrowed:
- Published in association with Community Care.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Introduction Part I: Understanding Protection and Vulnerable Adults 1. Context and Background: social work and vulnerable adults 2. Using the law in adult protection 3. Interdisciplinary working and new alliances 4. Quality assurance, inspection and management issues in domiciliary, day and residential care Part II: Working with Vulnerable Adults 5. Assessment in social work with vulnerable adults 6. Mental health and issues concerning capacity 7. Practice with adults with learning disability and protection issues 8. Practice with physical disability and health care issues 9. Community abuse and asylum seekers
University of Huddersfield Library Catalogue