- Warwick, Richard Neville, Earl of, 1428-1471.
- Nobility -- Great Britain
- Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1399-1485
- Great Britain -- History -- Wars of the Roses, 1455-1485.
- Great Britain -- Kings and rulers -- Succession.
- 184725182X (hbk.)
- 9781847251824 (hbk.)
people who borrowed this, also borrowed:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Preface; List of illustrations; Abbreviations; Introduction; Part One: Politics; Chapter 1: Premier Earl, 1428-55; Chapter 2: York's Lieutenant, 1455-60; Chapter 3: England's Caesar, 1460-65; Chapter 4: The Third King, 1465-71; Part Two: Power; Chapter 5: Estates and Finances; Chapter 6: Lordship and Loyalty: East Anglia and the West Midlands; Chapter 7: Lordship and Loyalty: the north; Chapter 8: Calais and the Keeping of the Seas; Part Three: Fame; Chapter 9: The Idol of the Multitude; Chapter 10: The Flower of Chivalry; Conclusion; Appendices; Bibliography.
University of Huddersfield Library Catalogue