- Business students
- Study skills
- Business -- Study and teaching
- Business -- Vocational guidance.
- Financial Times Prentice Hall,
- 0132349248 (pbk.)
- 9780132349246 (pbk.)
- 1408212196 (e-book)
- 9781408212196 (e-book)
people who borrowed this, also borrowed:
- Previous ed.: 2005.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Brief contents Detailed contents List of figures Guided tour Preface "Acknowledgements" Part 1 Learning: context, process and management 1 Learning, skills and employment 2 Managing your studies 3 Learning and reflective practice Part 2 Study skills 4 Critical reading and note taking 5 Basic numbers 6 Written communication 7 Using information and communication technologies 8 Gaining great marks Part 3 Working with others 9 Talking and listening 10 Team working and leadership 11 Presenting to others Part 4 Conceptual skills 12 Complexity, cases and diagrams 13 Obtaining data and information 14 Making sense of data 15 Increasing your creativity Part 5 Integrating your skills 16 Managing projects 17 Into employment Bibliography Index
University of Huddersfield Library Catalogue