- Community health services -- Great Britain -- Administration
- Medical policy -- Great Britain
- BailliÃ¨re Tindall Elsevier,
- 0702028088 (pbk.) :
- 9780702028083 (pbk.)
people who borrowed this, also borrowed:
- Previous ed.: published as Public health in policy and practice. 2002.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- SECTION 1: THE SEARCH FOR HEALTH NEEDS Section Introduction 1 Health Needs Assessments 2 Partnership Working: The Key to Public Health SECTION 2: THE STIMULATION OF AWARENESS OF HEALTH NEEDS Section Introduction 3 Collaborating for Health 4 Parenting and Family Support: A Public Health Issue 5 Community Development as a Public Health Function 6 Complex Community-based Initiatives SECTION 3: THE INFLUENCE ON POLICIES AFFECTING HEALTH Section Introduction 7 Planning Public Health Strategies 8 Understanding Effectiveness for Service Planning 9 Public Health and Health Promotion SECTION 4: THE FACILITATION OF HEALTH-ENHANCING ACTIVITIES Section Introduction 10 Breastfeeding and Public Health 11 Safeguarding Children: A Public Health Imperative 12 Leadership through Alongsideness 13 Quality in a Public Health Service: The 3-5-7 Model 14 Immunization: Ethics, Effectiveness, Organization INDEX
University of Huddersfield Library Catalogue