- Elizabeth I, Queen of England, 1533-1603.
- Women in politics -- England -- History.
- Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1558-1603.
- Cambridge University Press,
- Cambridge studies in early modern British history
people who borrowed this, also borrowed:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- 1. Elizabethan court politics and the public sphere; 2. Elizabeth I and the politics of intimacy; 3. Gender and consultation; 4. News and political debate at the Elizabethan court; 5. The circulation of news in the Elizabethan realms; 6. The Elizabethan public sphere; 7. Perceptions of Elizabeth and her queenship in public discourse; Conclusion; Select bibliography; Index.
University of Huddersfield Library Catalogue