- Blyth, Maggie
- Solomon, Enver.
- Baker, Kerry, 1971-.
- Child welfare -- Great Britain
- Youth -- Services for -- Great Britain.
- Researching criminal justice series
people who borrowed this, also borrowed:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Introduction ~ Enver Solomon and Maggie Blyth; Risk assessment and risk management: the right approach? ~ Hazel Kemshall; Risk in practice: systems and practitioner judgement ~ Kerry Baker; Young people and violence: balancing public protection and meeting needs ~ Gwyneth Boswell; Mental health, risk and antisocial behaviour in young offenders: challenges and opportunities ~ Sue Bailey, Robert Vermeiren and Paul Mitchell; Serious incidents in the Youth Justice System: management and accountability ~ Maggie Blyth; Working with young people in a culture of public protection ~ Mike Nash; Never too early?: reflections on research and interventions for early developmental prevention of serious harm ~ Ros Burnett; End note ~ Rob Allen.
University of Huddersfield Library Catalogue