- Dowler, Elizabeth, 1951-
- Spencer, Nick.
- Medical policy -- Great Britain
- Public health -- Great Britain
- Health services accessibility -- Great Britain
- Poor -- Health and hygiene -- Great Britain
- 1861349009 (hbk.)
- 9781861349002 (hbk.)
- 1861348991 (pbk.)
- 9781861348999 (pbk.)
people who borrowed this, also borrowed:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Challenging health inequalities: introduction ~ Nick Spencer and Elizabeth Dowler; Progress in tackling health inequalities: a policy maker's perspective ~ Ray Earwicker; Inequalities in mortality rates under New Labour ~ Danny Dorling, Mary Shaw and George Davey Smith; Explaining inequalities in health: theoretical, conceptual and methodological agendas ~ Simon Williams, Michael Calnan and Alan Dolan; Inequalities in pregnancy and early years and the impact across the lifecourse: progress and future challenges ~ Nick Spencer and Catherine Law; Inequalities and ethnicity: evidence and intervention ~ Hannah Bradby and Tarani Chandola; Housing conditions and health ~ David Ormandy; Inequalities in food and nutrition: challenging 'lifestyles' ~ Elizabeth Dowler, Martin Caraher and Paul Lincoln; Behaving badly?: smoking and the role of behaviour change in tackling health inequalities ~ Nick Spencer; Health inequalities and user involvement ~ Jonathan Tritter and Helen Lester; Gilding the ghetto again?: community development approaches to tackling health inequalities ~ Mick Carpenter; A new agenda for social work: tackling health inequalities in physical health ~ Eileen Macleod, Paul Bywaters, Peter Beresford, Suzy Croft and Mark Drakeford; Challenging health inequalities: themes and issues ~ Elizabeth Dowler and Nick Spencer.
University of Huddersfield Library Catalogue