- Moore, Susan, 1945-
- Rosenthal, Doreen, 1938-
- Youth -- Sexual behaviour.
- Teenagers -- Sexual behaviour.
- 0415344964 (paperback)
- 9780415344968 (paperback)
- 041534462X (hardcover)
- 9780415344623 (hardcover)
people who borrowed this, also borrowed:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Acknowledgements. Introduction. Sexuality in the 21st century: Adolescents' behaviours and beliefs. Theoretical approaches: Not just what, but why. Changing hormones, changing bodies. Parents and peers: Shaping influences. The social context: From youth culture to globalization. Gender, sexuality and romance. Issues for gay and lesbian adolescents. Sexually transmitted infections: An increasing problem. Having a baby: Choices and outcomes. When sex is unwanted. Conclusion. References. Name index. Subject index.
University of Huddersfield Library Catalogue