- King, Neil A.
- Byrne, Nuala M.
- Hills, Andrew P.
- Obesity in children
- Obesity in adolescence
- Obesity in children -- Exercise therapy.
- Obesity in adolescence -- Exercise therapy.
- International studies in physical education and youth sport
- 0415408830 (hbk)
- 9780415408837 (hbk)
- 0415408849 (pbk.)
- 9780415408844 (pbk.)
people who borrowed this, also borrowed:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Tracking of obesity from childhood to adulthood : implications for health -- Clinical correlates of overweight and obesity -- Body composition assessment in children and adolescents : implications for obesity -- The importance of physical activity in the growth and development of children -- The role of perceived competence in the motivation of obese children to be physically active -- Psycho-social factors and childhood obesity -- Physical activity, appetite control and energy balance : implications for obesity --
- Eating behaviour in children and the measurement of food intake -- Physical activity behaviour in children and the measurement of physical activity -- Environmental factors and physical activity in children : implications for active transport programs -- Interventions for the prevention, treatment, and management of childhood obesity (including family, school and community).
University of Huddersfield Library Catalogue