- Drews, Doreen.
- Hansen, Alice.
- Mathematics -- Study and teaching (Early childhood)
- Mathematics -- Study and teaching (Elementary)
- Problem solving -- Study and teaching (Early childhood)
- Problem solving -- Study and teaching (Elementary)
- Teaching -- Aids and devices
- Achieving QTS : practical handbooks
- 1844450570 (pbk.) :
- 9781844450572 (pbk.) :
people who borrowed this, also borrowed:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Introduction; Children's mathematical thinking; Do resources matter in primary mathematics?; Building and using internal resources; Designing resources to develop logic and reasoning; Adapting resources for children with specific needs; Cross-curricular contexts for mathematical learning; The environment as a mathematical resource; Creative use of the Interactive Whiteboard in problem solving; Glossary; Index of case studies; Keyword index.
University of Huddersfield Library Catalogue