- McMurran, Mary.
- McGuire, James, 1948-
- Criminals -- Rehabilitation
- Correctional psychology
- Social intelligence.
- Problem-solving therapy.
- Cognitive therapy
- Wiley series in forensic clinical psychology
- 0470864060 :
- 9780470864067 :
- 0470864079 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- 9780470864074 (pbk. : alk. paper)
people who borrowed this, also borrowed:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- About the Editors. List of Contributors. Series Editors' Preface. Preface. Acknowledgement. PART I: EVIDENCE. 1. Social Problem Solving: Basic Concepts, Research, and Applications (James McGuire). 2. Social Problem Solving and the Development of Aggression (Liisa Keltikangas Jarvinen). 3. Social Problem Solving in Aggressive Children (Walter Matthys and John E. Lochman). 4. Social Problem Solving, Personality Disorder, and Substance Abuse (Laura E. Dreer, Warren T. Jackson, and Timothy R. Elliott). 5. Social Problem Solving Deficits in Offenders (Daniel H. Antonowicz and Robert R. Ross). 6. Problem Solving Therapy: Theory, Practice, and Application to Sex Offenders (Christine Maguth Nezu, Thomas J. D'Zurilla, and Arthur M. Nezu). PART II: EVALUATION. 7. Social Problem Solving Programs for Preventing Antisocial Behavior in Children and Youth (Friedrich Losel and Andreas Beelmann) 8. The Development of Social Problem Solving Interventions in Young Offender Mental Health Services: A Focus upon Self Harm and Suicide Risk (Fiona H. Biggam and Kevin G. Power). 9. The Reasoning and Rehabilitation Program: Outcome Evaluations with Offenders (Daniel H. Antonowicz). 10. The Think First Programme (James McGuire). 11. Stop & Think! Social Problem Solving Therapy with Personality Disordered Offenders (Mary McMurran, Vincent Egan, and Conor Duggan). PART III: EVOLUTION AND EXPLORATION. 12. Social Cognition and Sex Offenders (Theresa A. Gannon, Devon L.L. Polaschek, and Tony Ward). 13. Social Cognition in Psychopaths: Implications for Offender Assessment and Treatment (Ralph C. Serin and Shelley L. Brown). 14. Moral Reasoning (Robin Harvey). 15. Social Problem Solving and Offending: Reflections and Directions (Mary McMurran). Index.
University of Huddersfield Library Catalogue