- Haviland-Jones, Jeannette M.
- Lewis, Michael, 1937 Jan. 10-
- Emotions -- Sociological aspects
people who borrowed this, also borrowed:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Part 1: Interdisciplinary Foundations. Solomon, The Philosophy of Emotions. Stearns, History of Emotions: Issues of Change and Impact. White, Representing Emotional Meaning: Category, Metaphor, Schema, Discourse. Kemper, Social Models in the Explanation of Emotions. Frijda, The Psychologists' Point of View. Brown, Emotion and Clinical Depression: An Environmental View. Cosmides, Tooby, Evolutionary Psychology and the Emotions. Tan, Emotion, Art, and the Humanities. Part 2: Biological and Neurophysiological Approaches to Emotion. Panksepp, Emotions as Natural Kinds within the Mammalian Brain. LeDoux, Phelps, Emotional Networks in the Brain. Cacioppo, Berntson, Larsen, Poehlmann, Ito, The Psychophysiology of Emotion. Rende, Emotion and Behavior Genetics. Fox, Calkins, Multiple-Measure Approaches to the Study of Infant Emotion. Johnstone, Scherer, Vocal Communication of Emotion. Keltner, Ekman, Facial Expression of Emotion. Part 3: Developmental Changes. Izard, Ackerman, Motivational, Organizational, and Regulatory Functions of Discrete Emotions. Lewis, The Emergence of Human Emotions. Harris, Understanding Emotion. Haviland-Jones, Kahlbaugh, Emotion and Identity. Saarni, The Social Context of Emotional Development. Part 4: Social/Personality Issues. Diener, Lucas, Subjective Emotional Well-Being. Brody, Hall, Gender, Emotion, and Expression. Forgas, Vargas, The Effects of Mood on Social Judgment and Reasoning. Hess, Kirouac, Emotion Expression in Groups. Bates, Temperament as an Emotion Construct: Theoretical and Practical Issues. Shweder, Haidt, The Cultural Psychology of the Emotions: Ancient and New. Part 5: Cognitive Factors. Isen, Positive Affect and Decision Making. Stein, Trabasso, Liwag, A Goal Appraisal Theory of Emotional Understanding: Implications for Development and Learning. Johnson-Laird, Oatley, Cognitive and Social Construction in Emotions. Parrott, Spackman, Emotion and Memory. Russell, Lemay, Emotion Concepts. Salovey, Bedell, Detweiler, Mayer, Current Directions in Emotional Intelligence Research. Part 6: Health and Emotions. Leventhal, Patrick-Miller, Emotions and Physical Illness: Causes and Indicators of Vulnerability. Miller, Schnoll, When Seeing Is Feeling: A Cognitive Emotional Approach to Coping with Health Stress. Booth, Pennebaker, Emotions and Immunity. Part 7: Select Emotions. Ohman, Fear and Anxiety: Evolutionary, Cognitive, and Clinical Perspectives. Lemerise, Dodge, The Development of Anger and Hostile Interactions. Barr-Zisowitz, Sadness Is There Such a Thing?. Lewis, Self- Conscious Emotions: Embarrassment, Pride, Shame, and Guilt. Rozin, Haidt, McCauley, Disgust. Hatfield, Rapson, L
University of Huddersfield Library Catalogue