- Cacioppo, John T.
- Berntson, Gary G.
- Social psychology
- Ohio State University Psychology Press,
- Key readings in social psychology
- 1841690996 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- 9781841690995 (pbk. : alk. paper)
people who borrowed this, also borrowed:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Analyses of the Social Brain as Seen Thru the Lens of Human Brain Imaging and Brain Lesions. H. Damasio, T. Grabowski, R. Frank, A.M. Galaburda, A.R. Damasio, The Return of Phineas Gage: Clues About the Brain from the Skull of a Famous Patient. S.W. Anderson, A. Bechara, H. Damasio, D. Tranel, A.R. Damasio, Impairment of Social and Moral Behavior Related to Early Damage in Human Prefrontal Cortex. H. Yamasaki, K.S. LaBar, G. McCarthy, Dissociable Prefrontal Brain Systems for Attention and Emotion. J. Moll, R. de Oliveira-Souza, I.E. Bramati, J. Grafman, Functional Networks in Emotional Moral and Nonmoral Social Judgments. J.P. Mitchell, T.F. Heatherton, C.N. Macrae, Distinct Neural Systems Subserve Person and Object Knowledge. J.N. Wood, S.G. Romero, M. Makale, J. Grafman, Category-specific Representations of Social and Nonsocial Knowledge in the Human Prefrontal Cortex. J. Liu, A. Harris, N. Kanwisher, Stages of Processing in Face Perception: An MEG study. J.V. Haxby, M.I. Gobbini, M.L. Furey, A. Ishai, J.L. Schouten, P. Pietrini, Distributed and Overlapping Representations of Faces and Objects in Ventral Temporal Cortex. E.D. Grossman, R. Blake, Brain Areas Active During Visual Perception of Biological Motion. Puce, D. Perrett, Electrophysiology and Brain Imaging of Biological Motion. G. Buccino, F. Binkofski, G.R. Fink, L. Fadiga, L. Fogassi, V. Gallese, R.J. Seitz, K. Zilles, G. Rizzolatti, H.J. Freund, Action Observation Activates Premotor and Parietal Areas in a Somatotopic Manner: An fMRI study. Tessari, R.I. Rumiati, P. Haggard, Imitation Without Awareness. L. Carr, M. Iacoboni, M. Dubeau, J.C. Mazziotta, G.L. Lenzi, Neural Mechanisms of Empathy in Humans: A Relay from Neural Systems for imitation to limbic areas. F. Castelli, F. Happe, U. Frith, C. Frith, Movement and the Mind: A Functional Imaging Study of Perception and Interpretation of Complex Intentional Movement Patterns. S. Baron-Cohen, H.A. Ring, S. Wheelwright, E.T. Bullmore, M.J. Brammer, A. Simmons, S.C.R. Williams, Social Intelligence in the Normal and Autistic Brain: An fMRI Study. J.V. Haxby, E.A. Hoffman, M.I. Gobbini, Human Neural Systems for Face Recognition and Social Communication. J.S. Winston, B.A. Strange, J.O. O'Doherty, R.J. Dolan, Automatic and Intentional Brain Responses During Evaluation of Trustworthiness of Faces. P. Vuilleumier, J.L. Armony, J. Driver, R.J. Dolan, Distinct Spatial Frequency Sensitivities for Processing Faces and Emotional Expressions. Kahn, Y. Yeshurun, P. Rotshtein, I. Fried, D. Ben-Bashat, T. Hendler, The Role of the Amygdale in Signaling Prospective Outcome of Choice. Bechara, H. Damasio, A.R. Damasio, Role of the Amygdale in Decision-making. S. Erk, M. Spitzer, A.P. Wunderlich, L. Galley, H. Walter, Cultural Objects Modulate Reward Circuitry. K.N. Ochsner, S.A. Bunge, J.J. Gross, J.D.E.
University of Huddersfield Library Catalogue