- Rosenberg, Jessica
- Rosenberg, Samuel J.
- Community mental health services -- United States
- Mentally ill -- Care -- United States.
- Mental health policy -- United States
- 0415950112 (pbk.) :
- 9780415950114 (pbk.)
- 0415950104 (hbk.) :
- 9780415950107 (hbk.)
people who borrowed this, also borrowed:
- Includes bibliographies and index.
- "Nasar," Foreword. Conceptualizing the Challenges in Community Mental Health. Patient, Client, Consumer, Survivor: The Mental Health Consumer Movement in the United States. Consumer-Providers Theories about Recovery from Serious Psychiatric Disabilities. Pursuing Hope and Recovery: A New Integrated Approach to Psychiatric Rehabilitation. In the Community: Aftercare for Seriously Mentally Ill Persons. The Wraparound Process: Individualized, Community-based care for Children and Adolescents with Intensive Needs. Evidence-Based Treatment for Adults with Co-Occurring Mental and Substance Use Disorders. Putting Values into Practice: Involuntary Treatment In Mental Health. Neuropsychiatric Perspectives for Community Mental Health Theory and Practice. Public Mental Health Systems: Breaking the Impasse in the Treatment of Oppressed Groups. Stigma, Sexual Orientation, and Mental Illness: A Community Mental Health Perspective. African Americans and Mental Health. Mental Health Issues of Chinese Americans: Help-Seeking Behaviors and Culturally Relevant Services. Psychological Intervention with Hispanic Patients: A Review of Selected Culturally-Syntonic Treatment Approaches. Homeless Shelters: An Uneasy Component of the De Facto Mental Health System. The Practice Effectiveness of Case Management Services for Homeless Persons with Alcohol, Drug, or Mental Health Problems. We'll Meet You on Your Bench: Developing a Therapeutic Alliance with the Homeless Mentally Ill Patient. Social Work in a Managed Care Environment. Networks and Organizational Identity: On the Front Lines of Behavioral Health. The Uncertain Future of Public Mental Health Systems: A West Virginia Case Study. Mental Health Leadership in a Turbulent World.
University of Huddersfield Library Catalogue