- Davey, Graham
- Wells, Adrian
- Worry -- Treatment.
- Anxiety -- Treatment
- Clinical psychology.
- The Wiley series in clinical psychology
- 0470012781 (cloth : alk. paper)
- 9780470012796 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- 047001279X (pbk. : alk. paper)
people who borrowed this, also borrowed:
- Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
- About the Editors. -- List of Contributors. -- Preface. -- Part I: The Nature of Worry. -- Chapter 1: The Epidemiology of Worry and Generalized Anxiety Disorder (Robert M. Holaway, Thomas L. Rodebaugh, and Richard G. Heimberg). -- Chapter 2: Worry and Rumination: Styles of Persistent Negative Thinking in Anxiety and Depression (Costas Papageorgiou). -- Chapter 3: Worry in Psychopathology (Christine Purdon and Jennifer Harrington). -- Chapter 4: Worry and Information-processing (Gerald Matthews and Gregory J. Funke). -- Chapter 5: Worry in Older Adults (Julie L. Wetherell). -- Chapter 6: Worry in Childhood and Adolescence (Sam Cartwright-Hatton). -- Part II: The Assessment of Worry. -- Chapter 7: The Penn State Worry Questionnaire (PSWQ) (Helen M. Startup and Thane M. Erickson). -- Chapter 8: The Anxious Thoughts Inventory and Related Measures of Metacognition and Worry (Adrian Wells). -- Chapter 9: Assessment of Generalized Anxiety Disorder (Cynthia L. Turk and Andrew T. Wolanin). -- Chapter 10: The Catastrophising Interview Procedure (Graham C.L. Davey). -- Part III: Theories of Chronic and Pathological Worry. -- Chapter 11: The Metacognitive Model of Worry and Generalised Anxiety Disorder (Adrian Wells). -- Chapter 12: A Cognitive Model of Generalized Anxiety Disorder: The Role of Intolerance of Uncertainty (Naomi Koerner and Michel J. Dugas). -- Chapter 13: A Mood-As-Input Account of Perseverative Worrying (Graham C.L. Davey). -- Chapter 14: The Cognitive Avoidance Theory of Worry (Nicholas J. Sibrava and T.D. Borkovec). -- Part IV: Treatment Methods -- Chapter 15: Metacognitive Therapy for Worry and Generalised Anxiety Disorder (Adrian Wells). -- Chapter 16: Applied Relaxation and Cognitive Therapy for Pathological Worry and Generalized Anxiety Disorder (T.D. Borkovec). -- Chapter 17: A Cognitive-Behavioral Treatment Targeting Intolerance of Uncertainty (Melisa Robichaud and Michel J. Dugas). -- Chapter 18: Pharmacological Treatments.
University of Huddersfield Library Catalogue