- Nursing -- Law and legislation -- Great Britain
- Nursing ethics -- Great Britain
- Ethics, Nursing -- Great Britain
- Legislation, Nursing -- Great Britain.
- 1405132280 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- 9781405132282 (pbk. : alk. paper)
people who borrowed this, also borrowed:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Part One: The DimensionsChapter 1: The Legal Dimension: Legal System and MethodChapter 2: The Ethical Dimension: Nursing Practice, Nursing Philosophy and Nursing EthicsChapter 3: The Professional Dimension: Professional Regulation in Nursing, Midwifery and Health VisitingChapter 4: The Complaints Dimension: Patient Complaints in Health Care ProvisionChapter 5: The Policy Dimension: Moving Beyond the Rhetoric towards a Safer NHSPart Two : The PerspectivesChapter 6: NegligenceA: The Legal PerspectiveB: An Ethical Perspective-Negligence and Moral ObligationsChapter 7: Consent and the Capable Adult Patient A: The Legal PerspectiveB: An Ethical Perspective-Consent and Patient AutonomyChapter 8: Responsibility, Liability and Scarce Resources A: The Legal PerspectiveB: An Ethical Perspective-How to do the right thingChapter 9 Mental Health Nursing A: The Legal PerspectiveB: An Ethical Perspective-Compulsion and AutonomyChapter 10 The Critically Ill Patient A: The Legal PerspectiveB: An Ethical Perspective-Declining and Withdrawing TreatmentChapter 11 Clinical Governance A: The Legal PerspecticeB: An Ethical Perspective-Quality and JudgementChapter 12 Clinical Research and Patients A: The Legal Perspective B: An Ethical Perspective-Nursing Research.
University of Huddersfield Library Catalogue