- Johnson, Debra, 1957-
- Turner, Colin, 1967-
- Industrial policy -- European Union countries
- Business enterprises -- European Union countries
- Competition, International
- European Union countries -- Commercial policy
- European Union countries -- Economic policy.
- European Union countries -- Economic integration
- 0415351359 (soft cover)
- 0203696921 (e-book)
- 9780203696927 (e-book)
people who borrowed this, also borrowed:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- PART I: EUROPE - THE NATIONAL, REGIONAL AND GLOBAL DIMENSION -- Chapter one: a portrait of Europe - challenge and change -- Chapter two: the integration imperative - theory and practice -- Chapter three: Europe and globalisation -- PART II: MARKET INTEGRATION -- Chapter four: the Single European Market -the bedrock of European integration -- Chapter five: European competition policy - the guardian of integrated markets -- Chapter six: Industrial policy - meeting the challenges of international competitiveness -- Chapter seven: Developing small business and entrepreneurship within Europe -- Chapter eight: Economic and monetary union - an unfinished project -- Chapter nine: trans-European networks - building an infrastructure for Europe -- PART III: INPUTS AND FACTORS OF PRODUCTION -- Chapter ten: transport policy: towards efficient and effective mobility -- Chapter eleven: energy policy - developing competitive, clean and secure energy supplies -- Chapter twelve: meeting the challenges of the Information Economy in Europe -- Chapter thirteen: European labour markets - the search for flexibility -- Chapter fourteen: environment policy - a green light for competitiveness? -- Chapter fifteen: Europe and the consumer - taking the European consumer into account -- PART IV: EUROPE AND THE REST OF THE WORLD -- Chapter sixteen: Central and Eastern Europe - response to a new business environment -- Chapter seventeen: European business in a global context - the developed world -- Chapter eighteen: European and emerging economies - opportunity or threat?.
University of Huddersfield Library Catalogue