- Whiplash injuries -- Physical therapy
- Neck pain -- Physical therapy.
- Churchill Livingstone Elsevier,
- 0443100470 (hbk.) :
- 9780443100475 (hbk.) :
people who borrowed this, also borrowed:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Section 1 Introduction Chapter 1 Introduction Section 2 Applied Clinical Sciences Chapter 2 Sensory manifestations of neck pain Chapter 3 tructure and Function of the Cervical Region Chapter 4 Alterations in Cervical Muscle Function in Neck Pain Chapter 5 The Cervical Spine and Sensorimotor Control Chapter 6 Disturbances in Postural Stability, Head and Eye Movement Control in Cervical Disorders Chapter 7 Psychological and Psychosocial Factors in Neck Pain Section 3 Whiplash, Headache and Cervico-brachial Pain Chapter 8 Whiplash Associated Disorders Chapter 9 Cervicogenic Headache: Differential Diagnosis Chapter 10 Differential Diagnosis of Cervico-brachial Pain Section 4 Therapeutics for Cervical Disorders Chapter 11 Clinical assessment: The Patient Interview and History Chapter 12 Clinical Assessment: The Physical Examination Chapter 13 Principles of Management of Cervical Disorders Chapter 14 Therapeutic Exercise for Cervical Disorders: Practice Pointers Section 5 Conclusion Chapter 15 Future Directions
University of Huddersfield Library Catalogue