- Bryan, Cordelia
- Clegg, Karen.
- Universities and colleges -- Great Britain -- Examinations
- Education, Higher -- Great Britain -- Evaluation
- Educational evaluation -- Great Britain
- 0415356423 (pbk.)
- 0415356415 (hbk.) :
people who borrowed this, also borrowed:
- Includes bibliographies and index.
- Section One Pedagogic Context -- Chapter 1 Why assessment is changing. -- Chapter 2 How assessment frames student learning. -- Chapter 3 Learning from Formative Assessment -- Chapter 4 Evaluating new priorities for assessment in HE -- Chapter 5 Grounding innovative assessment in learning principles -- Chapter 6 Rethinking technology supported assessment practices in relation to the seven principles of good feedback practice -- Section Two Implementing Feedback -- Chapter 7 Evaluating written feedback on students' assignments. Evelyn Brown et al. -- Chapter 8 Using formative assessment to improve student learning through critical reflection. Alan Robinson -- Chapter 9 Strategies to improve student performance through enhancing understanding of assessment criteria and feedback. Margaret Price. -- Chapter 10 Using core assessment criteria to improve essay writing. Lin Norton et al. -- Section Three Stimulating Learning -- Chapter 11 Reaching remote learners through instantaneous & targeted feedback on online assessment. -- Chapter 12 Improving student experience through making assessments 'flow' (working title) Lesley Lawrence et al. -- Chapter 13 Developing students' understanding through confidence judgements and appropriate reward?? -- Chapter 14 Readiness for reflection: staff and student perspectives on facilitating reflection -- Chapter 15 Developing group learning through assessment. -- Chapter 16 Supporting diverse students and developing learner autonomy through assessment. -- Section Four Encouraging Professional Development -- Chapter 17 Assessing the application of knowledge - focussing on learning outcomes in professional training. (working title) -- Chapter 18 ePortfolios: supporting assessment in complex educational environments. -- Chapter 19 Assessment to support developments in inter-professional learning -- Chapter 20 Reflections: rationales and realities.
University of Huddersfield Library Catalogue