- Hengeveld, Elly.
- Banks, Kevin, 1959-
- Maitland, G. D.
- Manipulation (Therapeutics)
- Joints -- Diseases -- Treatment
- Elsevier/Butterworth Heinemann,
people who borrowed this, also borrowed:
- Rev. ed. of: Peripheral manipulation / G.D. Maitland. 3rd ed. 1991.
- Accompanied by CD-ROM in pocket.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Preface to the first edition Preface to the fourth edition Companion Texts 1. The Maitland Concept - An Introduction 2. Mobilisation and Manipulation-Definitions, mechanisms of action and evidence-base 3. Communication and the Therapeutic Relationship 4. Contemporary Perspectives in Physiotherapy Practice 5. Principles of Assessment 6. Principles of Examination 7. Principles and Method of Mobilisation/Manipulation Techniques 8. Principles of Selection and Progression of Mobilisation /Manipulation techniques 9. Recording 10. Peripheral Neuromusculoskeletal Disorders 11. The Shoulder and Shoulder Girdle Complex 12. The Elbow Complex 13. The Wrist and Hand Complex 14. The Hip Region 15. The Knee Complex 16. The Ankle and Foot Complex 17. The Temperomandibular Joints,Larynx and Hyoid[The Craniomandibular Complex] Appendix 1: Movement Diagram Theory and Compiling a Movement Diagram Appendix 2: Self-management Strategies: Compliance and Behavioural Change Index.
University of Huddersfield Library Catalogue