- Carpendale, Jeremy I. M., 1957-
- Lewis, Charlie.
- Social perception in children
- Understanding children's worlds
- 1405105496 (hardcover : alk. paper)
- 9781405105507 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- 140510550X (pbk. : alk. paper)
people who borrowed this, also borrowed:
- Includes bibliographical references (p. ) and index.
- 1. Social Understanding and Social Interaction: An introduction to the issues2. Contemporary theories of Social Understanding3. Understanding False Beliefs4. The Development of Social Understanding in Infancy5. Domain General Approaches to Reasoning about the Mind6. Social Interaction and the Development of Social Understanding: The role of relationships in social cognitive development7. Language and Social Understanding8. Beyond (False) Belief: What do preschoolers still have to learn about the mind?9. Social Understanding and Children's Social Lives10. Constructing an Understanding of Mind.
University of Huddersfield Library Catalogue