- Learning disabled -- Care
- Older people -- Care.
- Social work with people with mental disabilities.
- Social work with older people.
- Community health services
- Post-qualifying social work practice
people who borrowed this, also borrowed:
- Includes index.
- Bibliography: p. 128-154.
- About the authors -- Foreword to the Post-qualifying Social Work Practice series -- Introduction -- Achieving post-qualifying social work awards -- Welfare policy: Context of community care -- Community care: Assessing needs, risks and rights -- Performance management: Causes and effects and their impact on community care -- The older person's social care and the enabling service -- Intermediate care: Implications for service users -- Do Direct Payments offer people with learning disabilities greater choice and control? -- Caring for older people: Informal care and carers -- Promoting inclusiveness: Developing empowering practice with minority groups of older people - the example of older lesbian women and gay men -- Eclectic models in working with learning disabled people - an overview of some key issues concerning health and wellness -- Adult protection for community care/vulnerable adults -- References -- Index.
University of Huddersfield Library Catalogue