- Social service -- Teamwork
- Social workers -- Professional relationships.
- Transforming social work practice
people who borrowed this, also borrowed:
- Includes index.
- Bibliography: p. 133-144.
- Introduction. Chapter 1: What is collaborative practice in social work? Chapter 2: Preparing to work collaboratively. Chapter 3: The youth work and connexions context. Chapter 4: The health context. Chapter 5: The education context. Chapter 6: The housing and neighbourhood context. Chapter 7: The justice context. Conclusion.
University of Huddersfield Library Catalogue