- Crime analysis -- United States.
- Crime analysis -- United States -- Data processing.
- Digital mapping -- United States.
- Geographic information systems -- United States.
people who borrowed this, also borrowed:
- Accompanied by CD-ROM in pocket.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Part One: Introduction To The Crime Analysis And Crime Mapping; Introduction and Overview; Crime Analysis Defined; The Crime Analysis Profession; Introduction to Crime Mapping; Theory and Crime Analysis; Part Two: Data And Technology; Crime Analysis Data; Crime Analysis Technology; Part Three: Tactical Crime Analysis; Tactical Crime Analysis Data Collection and Pattern Identification; Describing, Analyzing and Disseminating Known Patterns; Part Four: Strategic Crime Analysis; Analyzing Problems: Definition, Context and Nature of the Problem; Analyzing Problems: Temporal Analysis, Victimization and Primary Data Collection; Analyzing Problems: Spatial Analysis; Strategic Crime Analysis Products; Part Five: Administrative Crime Analysis; Administrative Crime Analysis.
University of Huddersfield Library Catalogue