- Doping in sports -- Moral and ethical aspects.
- Genetic engineering -- Moral and ethical aspects
- Medical genetics -- Moral and ethical aspects
- Sports medicine -- Moral and ethical aspects.
- 0415298792 (hbk.)
- 0415298806 (pbk.)
people who borrowed this, also borrowed:
- Includes bibliographical references (p. -202) and index.
- Introduction Anti-Doping and Performance Enhancement Why Genetics now?: An Introduction 1. Why not Dope?... It's Still About the Health 2. Forget Drugs and the Ideology of Hermonisation Section 2 Conceptualising Genetics in Sport 3. What is Possible? Imminent Applications for the GM athlete 4. interests, Politics and Ways of Reasoning Section 3. The Ethical Status of GM in Sport 5. Humanness, Dignity and the Ethics of Authenticity 7. Virus, Disease, Illness, Health, Well-Being... and Enhancement 8. Unfair Advantages and Other Harms Section 4. Genetically Modified Athletes 9. Tackling Bioethical Arguments 10. Tackling Sport Ethical Arguements 11. Conclusions and Implications.
University of Huddersfield Library Catalogue