- Burgess, Hilary, 1954-
- Sieminski, Sandy
- Arthur, Lore
- Open University.
- Doctor of education degree.
- Dissertations, Academic
- Education -- Research -- Methodology
- 1412911729 (hbk.) :
- 1412911737 : (pbk.)
people who borrowed this, also borrowed:
- Published in association with the Open University.
- Includes bibliography and index.
- PART ONE: WHAT IS AN EDD; The Professional Doctorate in Education; Perspectives on the EdD: Three Case Studies; PART TWO: GENERATING KNOWLEDGE; Attempting to Document Teachers Professional Knowledge; A Principled Complementary of Method: In Defence of Methodological Eclecticism and the Qualitative-Quantitative Debate in the Qualitative Report; Can We Overcome the Methodological Schism? Four Models for Combing Qualitative and Quantitative Evidence; Grounded Theory and Social Process: A New Direction for Leadership Research; PART THREE: RESEARCHING PRACTICE - METHODOLOGICAL ISSUES; Taking Conceptualisation Seriously; Research Tools in Education; Life History, Auto//Biography and Narrative Research; Case Study and Generalisation; PART FOUR: WHAT DO WE MEAN BY REFLECTION AND ANALYSIS?; Taking up a Post-Personal Position in Reflective Practice: One Teacher's Account; The Theoretical Sensitivity of the Researcher: Reflections on a Complex Construct; Behind the Enquiring Mind: Exploring the Transition from External to Internal Inquiry; PART FIVE; Issues of Identity in Academic Writing; Research Articles in English; Theses and Dissertations.
University of Huddersfield Library Catalogue