- Lugon, Myriam
- Secker-Walker, Jonathan
- Health services administration -- Great Britain
- Health care reform -- Great Britain.
- Royal Society of Medicine Press,
people who borrowed this, also borrowed:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Introduction; Patient Involvement in Clinical Governance; The Organisational and Clinical Governance; The Role of the Chief Executive in Clinical Governance: Some Practical Guidelines; Nursing and Midwifery Contribution to Clinical Governance; Role of the Medical Director; Learning from Complaints; The Organisation and Evidence-Based Practice; The Myth of Accurate Clinical Information; Clinical Governance in Primary Care: Developing a Strategy for Primary Care Groups; NICE and Clinical Governance; Revalidation, Poor Performance and Clinical Governance; Controls Assurance; Guide to Sources.
University of Huddersfield Library Catalogue