- Communication in social work
- Interpersonal relations
- Social service -- Practice
- Transforming social work practice
people who borrowed this, also borrowed:
- Includes bibliographies and index.
- Communication skills: don't they just come naturally? -- What do we know about effective communication? -- The human face of social work: Emotional communication -- Getting started -- Making progress and managing endings -- Communicating with children -- Working with families and groups -- Working with people with "Special Communication Needs": Communicative minorities -- Safety and risk: Working with hostility -- The demands and rewards of interpersonal work.
University of Huddersfield Library Catalogue