- Midwifery -- Research -- Evaluation.
- Elsevier Butterworth-Heinemann,
- 0750688491 (pbk.)
people who borrowed this, also borrowed:
- Transferred to Digital Print 2010.
- Includes bibliographies and index.
- Introduction SECTION ONE: A Few Tools, Tips and Checklists SECTION TWO: Women, Midwives and Information Introduction Chapter One Sara Wickham O'Cathian, A, Walters, SJ, Nicholl JP, Kirkham M (2002) Use of evidence based leaflets to promote informed choice in maternity care: randomised controlled trial in everyday practice. British Medical Journal 324: 643 Chapter Two Nadine Edwards Stapleton, H, Kirkham, M, Thomas G (2002) Qualitative study of evidence based leaflets in maternity care. British Medical Journal 324: 639 SECTION THREE: Childbirth Choices Introduction Chapter Three Tricia Anderson Hundley V, Rennie A-M, Fitzmaurice A et al (2000) A national survey of womens views of their maternity care in Scotland. Midwifery, Vol 16, Issue 4, pp 303-313 Chapter Four Mary Stewart Madi BC and Crow R (2003) A qualitative study of information about available options for childbirth venue and pregnant womens preference for place of delivery. Midwifery, Vol 19, Issue 4, pp 328-336 SECTION FOUR: Childbirth Interventions Introduction Chapter Five Julie Frohlich Olsen, SF and Secher, NJ. (2002) Low consumption of seafood in early pregnancy as a risk factor for preterm delivery: prospective cohort study. British Medical Journal 324: 447-450 Chapter Six Ishvar Sheran and Sara Wickham Smith C, Crowther C and Belby J (2002) Acupuncture to treat nausea and vomiting in early pregnancy: a randomised controlled trial. BIRTH, Vol 29, No 1 SECTION FIVE: Womens Experiences Introduction Chapter Seven Ruth Deery Berg, M., Lundgren, I., & Hermansson, E. (1996) Women's experience of the encounter with the midwife during childbirth Midwifery, Vol. 12, Issue 1, pp. 11-15 Chapter Eight Tricia Anderson Machin D and Scamell M (1997) The experience of labour using ethnography to explore the irresistible nature of the bio-medical metaphor during labour. Midwifery Vol 13, Issue X, pp 78-84 SECTION SIX: Resources.
University of Huddersfield Library Catalogue